Saturday, February 25, 2012

A questions about OS!

Can I use IIS on my WindowsXP Home Edition?
If it can ,then Where should I download the IIS5.0(if have the setup package in the world) and can I setup it on my XP Home Edition?

By the way ,I have try to install the XP Professional but I can't find the proper Drivers so I had to use the DEfault CDROM to install the XP Home Editon on my notebook.So now I want to use the HomeEditon,the question is ...Can I use IIS5.0?I debug my ASP web with DW.IF It can go.where should I download the IIS?Please show me the LINK..Thanks.
This is my first time to post the thread on this forum.Hope to make more friends...hehe~~~~~According to documentation - you can't run iis on xp home. But according to this article you can - I can't disclose whether or not it works but it seems that this has worked for almost a year :-)

article (http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020118.htm )|||My problem has been solved ,Thank U~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment