Sunday, March 25, 2012

A4/Landscape printing problem

Hi,
I got a report with page Width 11.6 and Height 8.2 and Body Width 11.1 and
all margins are 0.25.
I want to print it in A4 landscape format. Unfortunately if I set for
default printer HP Desk Jet printer it prints as A4/Landscape correctly, but
if I set for default printer any HP LaserJet printer it tries to print in
Letter/Landscape format and of course it prints empty pages after every page.
I use direct print, SQL2005 Reports
Is there a way to set the printer page Letter or A4? Or to set up all
reports to print at A4 not Letter format?
ThanksHi Ivailo,
it seems that standard settings to printers are to be configured via Control
Panel/Printers and Faxes/<your printer>/Printing Preferences
And this to be repeated for each and any printer.
Saludos, Henrique

No comments:

Post a Comment